Tuesday, March 17, 2009

YUNG BERG FREE CONCERT!


I'm Dominic Karl, Owner Of Sneaky Pete’s. I wanted To Speak Directly To Our Loyal Customers. If you Attended The Busta Rhymes Concert You Know He Showed Up At 4am & Couldn’t Perform. I’ve Spent Countless Hours Trying To Bring Him Back. Busta, His Management And The Booking Promoter Have Put Money Before Customer Service. They Will Not Bring Him Back If We Don’t Charge At The Door. They Refuse To Do A Free Make Up Concert! This Is Unacceptable. I Promised A Free Show And A Free Show Is What I’m Going To Deliver. On March 20th , Sneaky Pete’s Is Bringing Yung Berg To Perform Live For Free. Absolutely No Admission All Night Long! Thank You For Your Continued Support & Patronage. See You On March 20th.
http://www.clubsneakypetes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment